De-cluttering is extremely important when selling your home. Renting a dumpster is a very helpful (and cost-effective) way to get rid of stuff you don’t want anymore. A clean, decluttered home sells faster and often for more money.
Before you rent a dumpster, please make sure none of the things you are throwing away can be donated.
There are a few things to know when renting a dumpster. That’s why we just published the Complete Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Omaha.
The guide answers common questions, like
- What sizes do dumpsters come in?
- How long can I rent a dumpster?
- What can I put in a dumpster?
- What else do I need to know?
- How much does a dumpster cost?
And we also provide real pricing from local companies so you don’t have to call a bunch of places to find the best price.