Guide to Pine Crest Homes
In 2021, Pine Crest Homes built 179 homes in Douglas and Sarpy County. That makes them the 3rd largest builder in the Omaha area (by number of homes).
Currently, Pine Crest has 13 different floor plans with a lot of different customizations available.
But it will cost you. Expect to spend at least $400k (but many upgrades will quickly get you up to $500k or more).
Pine Crest does have showroom where you will be able to meet to see many of the design choices in person.
If you are interested in buying a new home, don't tour a model home without reading this. A small mistake could save you thousands of dollars.
Pine Crest Homes currently has 13 floor plans.
Veneto 1851 SF | 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 3-Car
Vista 1902 SF | 2+ Beds | 2 Baths | 3-Car
Artisan 2716 SF | 4 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 3-Car
River 2568 SF | 4 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 3-Car
Meadow 2527 SF | 4 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 3-Car
Haven 2426 SF | 4 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 3-Car
Milan 1358 SF | 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2-Car
Sienna 1475 SF | 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2-Car
Auburn 1482 SF | 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2-Car
The Sorrento 1497 SF | 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2-Car
The Portofino 1446 SF | 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2-Car
The Bergamo 1602 SF | 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2-Car
The Verona 1570 SF | 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2-Car
18512 Merion Drive (River Model)
6722 South 200th Ave. (Vista Model)
9720 S 103rd Street (The Sorrento Model) 10506 S 103rd Street (Haven Model)
4401 N 189th Street (Artisan Model)
1799 Black Thorn Street (Meadow and The Bergamo Models)
Customizations / Selection Process
*PERSONALIZE IT OH, THE POSSIBILITIES Take your home to the next level with our options and your personal touch. From lighting to storage, we give you the power to add both style and function to your home.*
- Traditional, Transitional or Contemporary Lighting Fixtures in Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Chrome Finishes
- Can Lights
- LED Toe Kick Lighting
- Add A Linear Fireplace To Give Your Home A more Contemporary Feel
- Ceiling Treatments
- Finish The Basement With Bedroom And A Choice Of Bar Configurations
- Choices In Interior Door Styles Certain To Match Your Style
- Barn Doors
- Whirlpool Appliances In Electric Or Gas . . . Check Out The New Slate Finish
- A wide variety of Moen Faucets Styles in Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Finish the Drop Zone with your choice Bench with Shelves , Cabinets and Closet . . . or any combination of these choices!
- Accessories To Finish Your Kitchen Like Roll Out Trays, Trash Pull Out And Lazy Susan
- A Wide Variety of Moen Faucets Styles in Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Polished Nickel Finishes
- Comfort Height And Elongated Toilets
- Choice Of Exterior With Craftsman, Farmhouse Or Modern Prairie Styling
- Add Custom Built Wood Shutters To Your Elevation
- Add Depth To The 3rd Car Garage
- Expanded Patios and Decks
- Gas Line on Patio or Deck
- Garage Door Selections
Thinking About New Construction? You NEED Your Own Agent
As your agent, I can do all of this...
- Show You Model Homes From ALL Builders
- Help You Choose The Right Builder (some builders are better than others)
- Help Write The Contract, Explain It, and Negotiate On Your Behalf
- An Independent Set of Eyes and Ears
- The Builder Has An Agent, Why Shouldn’t You?
Let me help.
I’ve represented a lot of families build homes in the Omaha area.
You deserve to be represented. And you should be represented by an independent agent.
This is the biggest purchase of your life, and I'm here to help make it easier.
Ryan Renner, Realtor
Fill out the form below and let's chat. Or give me a call at 402-321-4578.